Sunday 18 January 2009

And So Now We Wait...



Ok kids,

That's it, time's up. It's over. Relax. Let it go.

Breathe a little easier.

The competition is now closed, boys and girls. And woah, kids, but I got a few entries.

So... Tomorrow I will announce the results. As I speak my carefully selected panel of judges are arguing and discussing and drinking my wine. I sit patiently and wait for White Smoke.

Tomorrow, my Baby steps out on the shelves. Well, some non-credit crunch shelves anyway. And hopefully it'll make it's way onto your shelf. Next to someone nice I think. I reckon it needs a hug. Just, you know, don't leave them alone together...

Anyway. For now, I've stuff to ponder on and panic about and purchase (I've got some kick ass prizes to give out at the launch).

So, I'll be back tomorrow with a longer, and hopefully, more useful post.

2 comments:

DJ Kirkby said...

Will be thinking of your baby tomorrow. Your baby is big enough and clever enough to cope very well out there in the big world, I bet he makes lots and lots of friends! Now onto other important things...where is the promised DK video hmmmmm?

Megan said...

Don't panic (or at least only in a hystercally happy manner) Love it all!
Giant congratulations to you and your new baby!!!