So far I've got an actor hired (oh yes, a real one, with legs and everything), my Most Glorious PR Guru and Chief Maker Of Grins and Treacle Based Puddings has also come up with some proper mint ideas of stuff to play with at the launch too. Plus, of course, she pokes me with sharpened sticks/translates me when people ask me questions.
But more of that later...
There are a few things you can be getting on with whilst you wait with barely contained excitement for The Launch.
1. The Most Lovely Caroline has an offer on her cool as Bubblecow badges, the January sales truely are everywhere.
2. The Fantastic Fiona Robyn is giving away preview copies of her much anticipated (and not just byme) novel The Letters. Really really you need to enter this. Honest.
3. As always there is the Wordless Wednesday at Chez Aspie, but for added spice and excitement more debut novels are on their way too, so go look, it's almost all too exciting!
4. And I also quite fancy playing at this too: Megan Taylor is starting up a new Blog Story, the last one was superb and if you fancy stretching those writing fingers it'll be well worth the effort.
5. Lastly, and most biasly, is my Kick Ass Cool Competition.
So. No excuses, get them fingers all typy and stuff, and enjoy.
Plus: I'm preparing a Disco Kettle Come Back Tour. With a Video! Wow. Already 2009 is muchos exciting!