Well thats it then.
It's gone (and I use the term "it's" expertly since I have just searched through my entire ms checking I've used it right. Although many thanks you Caroline, you seem to have done most of them yourself)
Packed its bags (please note I'm not using "it's" to suggest possession there.)
Gone off to Tonto Towers.
So now what do I do?
I have listened to the endless "bing"s of Disco Kettle. I have had too much coffee. My fingers are shaking. My thumbs they do twiddle so.
I have, of course, written a list. A list of questions.
Being the genius that I am I have no answers...
1. Did I make absolutley sure that I sorted out whether or not my narrator was wearing a hat in chapters forty through forty five?
2. Do my acknowledgements sound a bit cheesy?
3. Does my Dedication do people justice?
4. Do I have enough money left to go and have a pint?
5. What becomes of Caroline and me now? Am I no longer half of her mint? Am I to be cast adrift? How will I cope? Will she keep me if I dress up as a Lesbian Nurse and dye my hair blonde?
6. How long does a four pound chicken take to roast?
7. Why is there a note in my pocket which reads simply: "cupboard"?
I was tagged by DJ but I haven't had time to think it about it yet. So Ssshhh, don't tell anyone I've not done the meme yet. It'll be in by next lesson, I swear.
Why I wrote Disraeli Avenue for charity - The houses on Disraeli Avenue all looked the same, the same shape, the same size but behind each coloured front door there was a story, a secret, a need....
3 years ago